Dr. Navdeep Sandhu started his career in dentistry in 1999 when he graduated from Dashmesh Institute of Research and Dental Sciences in India and was awarded a BDS degree. In 2004 he came to the U.S. to advance his education and went to the University Of The Pacific, School of Dentistry in San Francisco, CA. He graduated in 2006 and was awarded a DDS degree.
After practicing general dentistry in California for 5 years, Dr. Sandhu decided to advance his career and did a Hospital based residency in Dental Anesthesiology. During his residency, he rotated through departments of Pediatric Emergency, ICU and Emergency Medicine. After completing his residency Dr. Sandhu has been providing anesthesia services to patients of all ages undergoing dental treatment. Dr. Sandhu is Board Certified by The American Dental Board of Anesthesiology and National Dental Board of Anesthesiology.
- St. Barnabas Hospital, Bronx NY: Dental Anesthesia Residency 2011-2013
- University Of The Pacific, San Francisco, CA: Doctor of Dental Surgery 2004-2006
- Dashmesh Institute of Research and Dental Sciences, India: Bachelor of Dental Surgery 1994-1999
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)